Saturday, July 01, 2006

One day I can't write anything
All I absorb or that I exude has to stay fresh in my mind
This is the most real state in which one can live
And that day is a sign of the future days
When all the world is the World to Come
Only now can I jot them down
This is the way one should live, not resorting to paper for his memory's sake
But life should be written in the world
When this world has become the World to Come
The sun was dropping below the horizon to the west/northwest
Making a mockery of the luminescence of everything
A degree of brilliance not attainable
It shot me back to my childhood
When things were felt with such naturally-occuring charisma
To a place far away in space, to the holiest of lands
It reminded me of something that I saw there
And I can't quite place my finger on it, all I know is that it reminded me
Inside every adult is the version of the person whom they were
The child who saw things unhindered, unobstructed by... what is the word?
Life? No, for they saw life
Practicality? No, for only ideals are practical
Reality? No, their version is reality
Perhaps a word for which there is none
Maybe falsehood
They are proof that the truth of G-d is euphoric
But only because it is G-d and truth is it euphoric
Those who know this are with G-d and they stay children forever
And then, how can the world grow old or anything in it?
Our King Solomon said, "Nothing is new under the sun."

No comments: